The Green Retail Room
As I am going to be a one woman show for awhile please call or set up a time for purchasing retail. Stop in on a Monday from 12-4 anytime. As long as I am not already with a client or visiting some rugrats, I will be as available to your needs as possible.
You will be able to find the Following in my Green Retail Room:
- Urban Organics Skin and hair Care
- Karma Hues 7-free Nail Polish
- Karma Naturals Soybean oil polish removers
- Karma Naturals Essential oils
- Eminence Organics Skincare & B CORPORATION®
- Locally made Eklectic Jewelry
- Her Life is Showing by our very own local author
- XLG Kishu Charcoal the only plastic free water filter
- Ophelia's green spa Gift Cards
- Fair Trade Pedicure Friends & More
- Fair Trade Elephant Art
- Plant-Based Bamboo ToothBrushes & More
- More to come in the future...
Eminence Organics Skincare
Think Global. Founded in Hungary, Eminence Organics has been committed to protecting the future of our planet through green practices since 1958. Eminence Organics has been using sustainable farming and green practices to create natural, organic and Biodynamic® products. Every time you purchase one of our retail products we plant a tree in developing countries.
Éminence Organic Skin Care is proud to be a Certified B Corporation®. B Corps are a new type of company that uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
B Corp™ certification is to business what Fair Trade certification is to coffee or LEED certification for a building. They meet the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability
Furthermore, we strongly advise against purchasing from unauthorized third-party sources.
By purchasing from unauthorized retailers you may put yourself at risk of the following:
- Purchasing imitation, expired, or damaged products
- Not receiving the products you purchased
- Receiving products that cannot be returned
- Paying more for your products due to shipping fees, custom duties, and other taxes
- Receiving poor advice on the proper use of the product you’ve purchased. Many of our products are intended for professional use only and should be used only by a trained esthetician.
- Purchasing products that are not suitable for your skin type